171 Badger Road

    Oldfield, MO 65720
    • $309,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 15 days
    • MLS #: 60159770
    UPDATED: 34 min ago
    $309,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 171.86
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    N/A
    Type:
    Vacant Land / Lots
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:

    Description

    Beautiful 171 Acres of rolling land that borders the Mark Twain National Forest! This land consists of approximately 65% wooded area with remaining 35% consisting of clearedpasture. Also features a 30x40' metal shed with 15' sliding doors, 400 amp electric, water & sewer.

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC, Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than Team Real Estate - Springfield are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the website contain all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2020 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. Data last updated: 2020-03-31T23:50:39.63.

    Click here for Digital Millennium Copyright Act
    www.teamrespringfield.com/homes/104213925

    171 Badger Road Oldfield, MO 65720

    • Price: $309,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 34 min ago
    • MLS #: 60159770
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    171.86
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    N/A
    County:
    Christian
    Area:
    Oldfield
    Elementary School:
    Sparta
    Middle School:
    Sparta
    High School:
    Sparta
    Property Description
    Beautiful 171 Acres of rolling land that borders the Mark Twain National Forest! This land consists of approximately 65% wooded area with remaining 35% consisting of clearedpasture. Also features a 30x40' metal shed with 15' sliding doors, 400 amp electric, water & sewer.
    Exterior Features

    Lake River None Lot Dimensions 447 X 487 Waterfront View None

    Property Features

    Association Info HOA No Foreclosure Short Sale No Inside City Limits No Property Subtype Acreage Real Estate Tax 153.56 Tax Year 2018 Transaction Type Sale

    Listing provided courtesy of Murney Associates - Primrose. © 2020 Southern Missouri Regional MLS. All rights reserved.
    The data relating to real estate for sale on this web page comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) of the Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC, Inc. Real estate listings held by Brokerage firms other than Team Real Estate - Springfield are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. The information being provided is for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information being provided is not guaranteed, and all information should be verified by the consumer. Any representation that a web site contains all listings shall only mean that the website contain all listing available to the public through the IDX data feed. There may be other properties offered through a REALTOR® that have not been displayed on this site. © 2020 Southern Missouri Regional MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. Data last updated: 2020-03-31T23:50:39.63.

    Click here for Digital Millennium Copyright Act
     
    Team Real Estate - Springfield
    305 E Sunshine Street
    Springfield MO, 65807